Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th - Jeff

Dear Grandma Shirley,



Happy 90th birthday! Wow! I can't begin to express my gratitude to you for all you've done for me through the years. I'll always remember fondly the memories of visiting your house and being blessed to associate with you and Grandpa. I learned at a very young age that you and Grandpa were great people I wanted to emulate. I have always admired your nonchalant demeanor and how you never let little things bother you. Too many people in this life are pulled in ;different directions by their emotions, but I never saw that from ;you and I thank ;you for showing me that example. Your sense of humor is also something that I'll always remember, and how you always found ways to look for the good in every situation, while not taking things too seriously. You are truly a great example to our entire family.


I hope you have a great birthday and want you to know that I love you and appreciate you for all you've done for me. I can't begin to thank you enough for all the help you gave me to help me go on my mission, and I'll forever be grateful to you and Grandpa for that tremendous opportunity. I hope you're feeling well and that things are happy for you on this joyous occasion, even though it's probably hard for you to have the spotlight on you! Ashleigh and Maelynn send their love as well and we hope this is an incredible day for you!


Love,


Jeff, Ashleigh, and Maelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment