Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th - Jason

When I think about Grandma I instantly am reminded of her incredibly original jokes, which come out of nowhere and are always hilarious! She usually would sit back and seemed to be waiting for the perfect time to add in a line that was sure to make everyone haugh.



There are a few things I absolutely love about Grandma: She gives the best hugs in the world! There are few things that come close to her loving hugs. She also tops the list with the best pasta salad known to man. My love for pasta started with Grandma's dish far before I went on my mission to Italy.


Grandma Shirley will always have a special place in my heart! I hope and pray my kids and their kids can have grandparents even half as good as mine!





Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment