Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th - Brian

Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma! That is quite an impressive milestone! Doesn't it seem like just the other day that we were going out on a nice sunny day to make dust together? What a blessing it was to be able to grow up with my grandma living right next door to me. I have so many wonderful memories of times spent with you; bike rides over to your house in the summer to visit and eat candy from your candy bowl, Memorial Day and Labor Day get-togethers as we huddled together in your garage because the weather was always cold, warm summer evenings sitting in the choir seats visiting or listening to Dad and my uncles playing guitar and singing. I can clearly hear your voice in my mind saying "Come on in, rest your face and hands!" as I'd arrive at your house. I'm so grateful to you for your love for me and for your example; you've had an important influence on my life. On this special day for you, I pay tribute to you and express my deep love and admiration for you. You are truly amazing! Have a wonderful day!


With much love from your grandson,


Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment