Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th, Amber

Dear Grandma,


Happy, Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you so much and just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for you. You are such an important part of our lives. You are a wonderful Grandma and Great Grandma and you have set such a wonderful example for all of us to follow. You have always been so loving and kind and always make each one of us feel important.


I remember many mornings as a kid when I would wake up and ride my bike over to your house first thing and just hang around for half of the day. You never told me I couldn't stay or that you were busy or asked me to leave. Now that I'm older, I realize how many things you probably had on your list to do, but you never let me feel thyat those tthings were more important than spending time with me. Thanks for always being patient with me when I tried to reorganize your closets and drawers without you knowing it! I probably made it pretty hard for you to find your thihgs sometimnes. And I have many fond memories of dress-up outfits you helped me fashion out of your clothes and jewelry.


I appreciate the love and concern you have always shown to eachy one of us and your interest in the things we are doing. We may not live close by anymore, but you are in our thoughts and hearts every day. Our kids pray for you every day, at every meal! You have become an inportant part of their lives as well, and they look forward to visits when they can come see you. We love you so much and we are so blessed to call you our Grandma. We hope you have a wonderful day and know of our love for you. You are truly a treasure in each of our lives!


With love,


JD, Amber, Emilee, Londyn, Sam, & Kennadie

No comments:

Post a Comment