Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th - Dale


Mom,


Just a quick note to wish you a happy birthday and to say thanks for all you have done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better mom. I was thinking about you the othyer day. We went camping and when I had finished cooking pancakes for everybody, I dumped the rest of the batter in the pan and cooked up a huge pancake. I thought to myself, "Now there is something that I picked up from my mom." I thought of all the times we used to give you a bad time about feeding the biggest pancake to the dog and couldn't help but laugh. There were so many good times that involved just small everyday things that I just can't help but remember what good times we had at home. Thanks again for all you've done and all you've taught me. It has really helped me to be a better person. Have a happy birthday.



Lots of love,

Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment