Saturday, October 1, 2011

Margie's 90th - Ard



Marge,


Happy 90th Birthday to one of the greatest ladies I have ever known. I wish you all the very best on this occasion. I just wanted to tell you how very special you are to me. The hospitality you offer in your home, the humor, the good eats and good times over the years are priceless. I am so blessed to have someone like you in my life. May the good Lord continue to bless and keep you for many more years.


Thanks for allowing me to be part of your family and for your special daughter's hand. She is a very special part of my life. She is very dear and special to me and my hat's off to you and Ross for raising such a wonderful person.


I know that you may think that this birthday is not that big of an occasion but I am going to tell you this is a big deal and by darn you are going to celebrate it. ;May all the very best things in life come to you in the coming years. May God continue to bless and keep you.






Sincerely,


Your favorite Son-in-law,


Ard

No comments:

Post a Comment